Norberts XP Ressource - Forum :: Thema anzeigen - Solution how to remove the Security Update for Windows XP KB
Login Registrieren FAQ Mitgliederliste Suchen Norberts XP Ressource Foren-Übersicht

Solution how to remove the Security Update for Windows XP KB

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Norberts XP Ressource Foren-Übersicht » System allgemein
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
hello
schaut sich noch um

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.06.2008, 12:49    Titel: Solution how to remove the Security Update for Windows XP KB Antworten mit Zitat

Solution how to remove the Security Update for Windows XP KB 951376 ?

The Automatic Update had downloaded Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)

While processing there comes following error message:

Some updates could not be installed

The following updates were not installed

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 7 for Windows XP (KB950759)

Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)

How to get rid of it... Anyone can tell the best solution how to remove it from the surface of PC

Pleasure to hear the possible nice solution.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
hac004
Super Forum-Spezialist

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.06.2008, 17:02    Titel: Solution how to remove the Security Update for Windows XP KB Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo hello
Disable the automatic Windows-Update in the controllpaneel. Change to the Microsoft support site and search and start download of SP3. It will take plenty of time according to your transmission-speed. 20...2000 minutes! Follow the assisitent to install the update.
Good luck hac004

hello
schaut sich noch um

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.06.2008, 05:24    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Following written down, I found the simple but effective solution to this problem:
I tried to re-installed the IE 7 as if I had one necker wearing on and tried to wear another one over it.
To my surprise, the IE 7 during installation time did not check what browser I am presently using...
Basically it had checked the varification of "validation". Later on it had started installing.
When it was finished and installed... as usual it ask me to reboot the PC which I did.
After restart... again this yellow symbol of UPDATE appeared which had already downloaded.
I had click this UPDATE to installed and to my surprise it finished successfully and closed the game.
I got rid of this UPDATE symbol for the future and now things are normal as usual.

hac004
Super Forum-Spezialist

BeitragVerfasst am: 22.06.2008, 09:14    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Hallo hello,
this is a good information, but anyway, You should install SP3, because it incloses all important updates of Windows. By the way, have You ever tested the Mozilla Firefox instaed of the Internet Explorer? Its works much better.
Greetings from Berlin
hac004

hello
schaut sich noch um

BeitragVerfasst am: 23.06.2008, 02:34    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

The main cause of the problem and difficulty to get this patch installed was due to my upgrade process from Windows XP SP2 to SP3 version. This is what i believe it.
IE Explorer 7 is not that much effective Browser instrument even with all those Patches brought to make more effective time to time.
The result is quite simple.
I had Windows XP 5.1.2600 SP3 version 3264 of Build 2600 installed. IE 7 was Updated with all the Patches. But this Patch which I mentioned was old one and didn't match with the SP3 v.3264. It had blocked to get Update so my Update was always uninstalled and I have been forced to closed this. Next time the same Yellow Symbol of Update appears in the same way and I have to installed. This was very tough and I was unable to get rid of it so easily.
Yes I am using the Mozilla v. 3 RC2 Beta. Its fine and working quite well. Its not a matter of which Browser works better but each browser needs according to its importance. Like Microsoft will never lose its importance with IE. Whereas Mozilla is an independent from Microsoft.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Norberts XP Ressource Foren-Übersicht » System allgemein Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
erstellt in 0.02 secs

www.heisig-it.de